Papoutsanis company signs its high-quality products by applying strict quality control and quality assurance procedures in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, EU legislation, national legislation and NMO (National Medicines Organization) guidelines.
Quality assurance is implemented from the initial stage of product development and extends to all subsequent levels: manufacturing, production and quality control, to the final stage of storage and delivery, as well as to customer service.
Quality objectives are achieved through the implementation of ISO 9001: 2015.
Quality assurance is documented through approved specifications, is implemented from the early stages of product development, and applies at all levels of manufacturing, order handling, assembly, storage and distribution. All processes, either in the development and production of the product, or in the services, are under strict audit.
Audit is performed on the basis of the defined critical points, specifications, analytics, evaluation and approval of each product. In any case, track records are always kept in order to maintain traceability and other legal or contract requirements.
The company’s mission is all about customer care. Its ultimate goal, is to keep standing as the most qualitative, productive and low-cost manufacturer, in a safe and creative environment that ensures both clients’ and company’s interest. Top management is committed that quality objectives are fully covered by the implementation of a system that complies with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015.
- Recognizing current trends & customer needs.
- Providing resources for developing new products & services.
- Investing in expertise, facilities and equipment.
- Complying with the Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP) ensured by the implementation of ISO 22716: 2007.
- Manufacturing excellent quality products.
- Controlling and maintaining service standards.
- Ensuring a safe working environment.
- Protecting in every way the environment and nature.
Quality strategy must be communicated at all levels of organization. Management, staff and associates must work together to support and improve, business performance. The responsibility for implementing quality standards, rests with the management of PAPOUTSANIS S.A.
In the context of quality policy, Papoutsanis pursues in quality investment throughout all stages of production and ensures its assurance through strong and internationally accredited certifications.
- Quality objectives are achieved by applying the ISO 9001: 2015 standard.
- Compliance with GMP is ensured by applying ISO 22716: 2007
- Certification of Corporate and Social Responsibility.
- Member of the GreenPalm International Program that supports the sustainability of Palm Oil.
- Member of the RSPO International Sustainability Program for Palm Oil. Certification with the RSPO standard.
- Certified vegan products that do not contain animal origin ingredients
- Certified natural cosmetics with the approval of ECO CERT (COSMOS CERTIFIED).
- Certified organic cosmetics with the approval of ECO CERT (COSMOS ORGANIC).
Production and packaging of Papoutsanis products are thoroughly controlled through the
official quality assurance system based on the requirements of ISO 9001.
- All raw materials are purchased by internationally renowned suppliers and are evaluated by specially trained personnel with continuous laboratory quality control.
- "In-process" checks are carried out during production, to ensure compliance with the specifications.
- All products are subject to laboratory tests by experienced analysts on liquid and solid soap control methods, prior to approval for distribution.
GMP’s (Good manufacturing Procedures)
GMP's (Good manufacturing Procedures) based on the requirements of ISO 22716, are implemented at all stages of production process and provide for:
- The technology know-how of highly trained staff.
- The availability of appropriate technological equipment, as well as special areas of control, storage and hygiene.
- Special equipment and facilities for the personnel’s protection and hygiene, as well as cleaning / disinfection of facilities and technological equipment.
- Special specifications for the type, supply and control of raw materials.
- Appropriate labeling and handling of raw materials, semi-finished and finished products.
- Documentation of controls and procedures.