RESOLUTIONS ON THE ITEMS OF THE AGENDA OF
THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE SHAREHOLDERS OF 29.06.2012
PAPOUTSANIS S.A. (the Company) announces that on 29.06.2012 it held its Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders, where shareholders holding 43.680.061 shares, representing 85,99% of the paid up share capital and of the total of voting rights were present or represented, and unanimously adopted the following resolutions on the items of the Agenda, as included in the relevant invitation of 06.06.2012.
1. Approved the Financial and Consolidated Financial Statements of the fiscal year from January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011, along with the reports of the Board of Directors and of the Chartered Auditors.
2. Discharged the members of the Board of Directors and the Auditors of the Company from any liability for their actions during the fiscal year from January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011.
3. Elected the Auditing Company - Chartered Auditors "SOL Chartered Accountants Crowe Horwath», with registered seat in Athens for the regular audit of the financial statements and the tax audit of the Company for the fiscal year from January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012 and set their remuneration up the amount of € 45,000, plus VAT, for the regular and the tax audit for the fiscal year 2012.
4. Approved the payment of the total amount of 560,000 Euros to the members of the Board as gross remuneration of board of director members or from employment contracts or contracts for the provisions of independent services during the fiscal year 01.01.2011 - 31.12.2011 and pre-approved for fiscal year 2012 the payment to the members of the Board of Directors the total amount of 450,000 euros, as remuneration or costs or compensation in general, according to Article 24 of Law 2190/1920.
5. Granted permission to members of the board of directors for their participation in legal entities pursuing similar purpose to that of the Company.